Our client is the member of a global network, headquartered in the US.
The Hungarian company employs about 30 people and has offices and an SSC in Vecsés, Hungary. Its main activities include forwarding on air, sea and road as well as customs clearance services. The Sales Manager CZ / HU / RO is a newly established position with no former history.
- Achievement of annual sales plan within the prescribed region.
- Direct all sales activities to achieve revenue targets ensuring the maintenance of the existing client base and acquisition of new customers
- Motivation, management and coaching of the sale team as appropriate
- Maintain sales reporting system (as per sales manual)
- Responsible for supplying Human Resources with all relevant data
- Maintain a regular program of field accompaniment with all Sales individuals (SAE, AE, ISR) assisting in the selling process and identifying training and development requirements.
- To meet with the top 10 clients in his/her respective region on a monthly basis.
- A small team consisting of 5 Account Executives and 1 Inside Sales Representative
- Support is provided by the Country Finance Manager(s), Branch Operations Manager(s)
Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience in freight forwarding/logistics industry, including 2 years in a business development/sales role
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Organized, Detail-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving, project management & presentation skills
- Can work independently
- Good command of English
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Location : Vecsés, Hungary
az alábbi e-mail címre tudja küldeni azt: