Our client is a global technology leader in the automatic data capture and process automation markets specialized in the designing and production.
The group was founded more than 40 years ago, today employs approximately 2,700 staff worldwide, distributed in 30 countries, with manufacturing and repair facilities in the American European and Asian continents, is headquartered in Italy.
The Hungarian subsidiary locating in the western part of the country has grown significantly during the last 2 years and in the next 2 years, it will become the Group’s biggest Manufacturing plant in Europe. For this reason, the company forecasts to hire roughly 300 employees/workers, among blue collars and white collars.
HR Plant Manager
Skills and responsibilities:
- Knowledge and application of the national, regional and local labor law, collective agreements, and general Company regulations;
- Management of payroll system implemented by external providers;
- Plant population time management (clocking in, clocking out);
- Point of contact for all HR-related queries from employees
Recruitment and Selection:
- Coordinate the recruitment plan of the workforce (blue and white collars) especially during the Special Project Plan (Crossover plan 2018), following the relevant recruiting sourcing channels, processes and policies in line with Business needs with the ability to present the results in front of Top Management.
- Implementation and optimization of local Employer Branding activities;
- Ability to use standard recruitment channels (internet database, agencies, headhunters, internal job posting).
- Ability to follow and manage the whole process for the selection of White Collar candidates;
- Ability to follow and manage the whole hiring process for the selection of Blue Collar candidates;
- Knowledge and implementation of standard structures, processes, responsibilities, skills, and profiles;
- Change Management ability: re-engineering and implementation of new structures, processes, responsibilities, skills, and profiles;
- Knowledge and calculation of the cost of labor and Overhead Cost Management;
- Comprehension and application of the New Organizational Manufacturing Model;
- Constant involvement in Company Business strategies and ability to implement policies and projects in order to meet business objectives;
- Headcount Planning and Management.
- Knowledge of Lean Production System
Business Partnership and KPI’s Management:
- Control of the absenteeism and intervention with the most appropriate corrective actions in order to reduce the indicator
- Control of the indicator of the overtime hours and ability to intervene with adequate recovery actions
- Control of the indicator of turnover and ability to develop the action plan in order to reduce the indicator
- Bachelor or equivalent, Master in HR management (preferred)
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Slovakian, Italian - nice to have
- Plant Manager/HRBP in a Multinational Company
- Success Factor knowledge – preferred
- Interpersonal abilities, ability to work in an international environment
- Attention to details, flexibility, proactivity
- Project management skills
- Problem-solving attitude, negotiation skills.
az alábbi e-mail címre tudja küldeni azt: