Our partner has established itself as a developer and innovator in the composites industry and positioned itself as the leading global supplier of composite materials, engineering services, tooling equipment, and select parts and systems. Over 30 years experience in the practical application of composites across various market sectors and projects, from small parts to large-scale structures, combined with a unique technical approach enables to offer the complete composite solution.
Automotive composite part production facility has been supplying leading OEMs with carbon fibre based Class-A composite panels since 2007. The development of innovative technology is the defining strength of company and is enabled by the unique understanding of composite materials, structural design and materials processing. This knowledge base provides the capability to formulate, design, prototype and manufacture fully assembled, primed and coloured exterior body panels.
As replacement Our Client is looking for a well-trained Divisional HR Leader (named HR Business Partner) for its business unit consists of a production plant in Hungary another one in the UK, with headquarter in Zürich Switzerland
His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Set up the HR structure / processes and guidelines for all sites in alignment with Group HR standards
- Provide BU Head CC with personal support, advice and guidance for all HR matters relating to members of the BU Management Team
- Be the Functional Lead of the HR organisation. By managing and guiding local site HR Manager in UK and Hungary to provide effective support to their Line Managers in all matters related to HR.
- Cooperate closely with the Management and as appropriate with the HR Systems & Services organization.
- Coordinate and implement HR development measures within the scope of the Business Unit.
- Ensure cost effective labor and HR best practice in administration, legal compliance and all day-to-day HR tasks
- Advise local site managers, BU mgmt. Team in all areas of HR (social legislation, career management, recruitment, training, remuneration etc.)
- Ensure the quality of social relations, and support negotiations with unions/staff representatives in close cooperation with local HR.
- Coordinate and implement HR projects within their scope
- Ensure regular reporting / HR score card, to Group HR
The successful candidate will have:
- Balanced experience of HR strategy and HR services and operations, good knowledge of relevant employment legislation.
- 10 years experiences in HR management position, 5+ year in leading a team in an international environment
- Highly mature to leading people, managing processes, projects and task to realize the goals and mission of the BU organization
- Bachelor or master human resources/ business administration and/psychology
- Fluent English, any other language is beneficial
- SAP HRIS
- Good problem solving and excellent communication skills,
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and Lotus notes
- Flexibility for global travel, as required
- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational working environment
- Excellent brand
- Development possibility
- Professional staff
az alábbi e-mail címre tudja küldeni azt: