Our client is a leading brand and independent strategic partner of heavy off-highway equipment and marine industries offering technology, vehicle cabins, steel fabrications and vehicle assemblies.
In Hungary ( Jászberény) the company produces components, systems and integrated systems for the construction and machine industry, it offers wide range of products and services.
Finance Director (ref.no.: 32088)
He/she fully supports the Business Site Managing Director in all business analyses, reports both in tactical and strategic activities. He/She must be comfortable with being in high demand and be able to handle not only core financial responsibilities but involve in all other functions’ strategies.
- Responsibility for the overall financial activities such as general ledger accounting, treasury, tax and cash flow management (based on both local and Group requirements)
- Responsibility for statutory reporting, tax fillings, obligatory statistical reporting to governmental institutions
- Performing controlling activities within the Business Site
- Playing crucial role in preparation of Business Site forecasts and strategies
- Close cooperation with third-party companies such as external auditors, legal and tax advisors, local banks, etc.
- Reporting to Group Headquarter according to internal regulations and policies
- Close cooperation with Business Unit Controller and other members in the Group Finance community
- Managing local Finance team responsible for accounting, finance and controlling
- Responsible for the financial administration of the legal entity
The role is directly reporting to the Business Site Managing Director but in matrix Group organization to Business Unit Controller (dotted line). He/She would also manage Accounting & Controlling team with direct responsibility.
The Finance Director is a member of the Site Leadership Team.
- Master’s degree in economics/business administration
- At least 5 years of relevant managerial experience in financial accounting and financial reporting
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Results oriented. Pragmatic profile
- Strong analytical skills combined with a high degree of accuracy
- High leadership competencies
- Excellent command of Hungarian and English is a must (German to be treated as an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (with big emphasis on MS Excel)
- Experience in SAP environment
Please only apply if you have relevant experience in a corporate/production environment.